I still can't grasp that someone is living inside of me, and I don't think I will until I have the kid in my arms. We just can't wait to find out what it is!

What's new: We went to a wedding this weekend that is for the history books. I've never seen so many flowers, food, chocolate, and people in one place in my life. The cake alone would buy a nice car. Unreal. I don't have any words for the sensory overload we were in on Saturday night. That bottom picture was just one of the five buffets, and doesn't do it justice. It went on forever.
The rest of the weekend, we cleaned and did yard work. Also, Preston's sister Wendi and her fiance Wade stayed with us on Sunday night so she could interview at an elementary school here in Pflugerville. It was a great time.

This weekend we're going to Luke's sister Kelley's graduation from high school on Friday night - woo-hoo. She's going to ACU. Good girl. Then, to the lake at some point and church.
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling your baby! How fun. :)
It's funny that you say you feel it mostly on one side...I stiff feel Chase mostly only on the right side. Kinda weird.
That is weird. Some days he/she is going crazy, others, he/she's super calm.
Post a Comment