I am officially starting my second trimester this week. Can't believe how quickly the time is passing! I'm starting to show a little tiny bit, and mostly just feel like I have no waist. We went to the Gap in Dallas and the outlet malls in Hillsboro on the way home and bought a TON of maternity clothes to prepare me for the near future. They're just so comfortable to wear, although I've only worn one shirt so far. I like the roominess factor. My normal clothes are almost too tight or short. But, I have a few left. Luke's keeping some fat clothes of his for me to wear later, so that's good.
We had such a fun girls' weekend this past weekend. I did not want to come back to the real world. Let's see: James Taylor, Jay and Ally's house, eating, more eating, pedicures, a movie, nice hotel, and of course, EatZi's. Mmmmm ... It was so great to see everyone in the same city. Sad that we have to love all over the place, but it makes for a fun weekend.
We will be working in the yard this weekend, trying to fix the back fence where Joey gets out, and pulling weeds. Front yard looks good, but the backyard is going to fall apart if we don't do something soon.
1 comment:
haha...fat clothes!
Post a Comment