Happy New Year to everyone! I've resolved to blog more this year, just when I think of things. Big or small entries, etc.
Here is an update on Cooper. He went to his three-year appt. a while ago, and he weighs about 36 pounds and is 38.5 inches tall. 90th percentile on height, and about 70th on weight, which is normal for his height. He comprehends, learns, draws and converses at a four year-old level, which is not surprising. He might as well be 16 if you ask me. Still very opinionated, strong-willed and independent. Love him.
Words he can now recognize and spell:
IKEA (lol)
AT&T (the phones)
Lock and unlock (the car keys)
Sara
Luke
Cooper
Hejl
He can write the "C-O-O" in his name, but "P-E-R" is pretty hard.
Fave songs:
"Free Fallin'" Tom Petty
"I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
"Hot and Cold" Katy Perry (yeah, I know, but it's catchy)
"All Wrapped Up, All Tied Up" (tangled up in God ...)
"Sweet" No Doubt (that's a longtime fave song, also dubbed the "Weee-oooo" song)
He's a cutie! I'll post Christmas stuff later. I need to post some cute pics.
1 comment:
Not at all surprised that Cooper is at the 4 yr-old level! Happy New Year, hope to see you soon
Post a Comment