I still haven't posted about Christmas, which I will. Later. It's sad how behind I am.
Luke and I went to the doctor today for our first real checkup with Dr. Winn. (Love her, BTW.) I'm 11 weeks along with baby #2 and all looks well. Even got to see the baby wiggling around a little bit, which was really cool. I go back in four weeks.
Weeks six through about nine were touch and go as far as sickness goes - some MAJOR bloating, "evening" sickness, and heartburn set in during that time. Now, everything seems to be getting better each day. I just can't let myself get hungry at all, or it's all over. It's weird to say, but it gets annoying having to eat something all of the time since I love to eat so much. Nothing really sounds good, so it's like force feeding. But again, I'm not complaining. Bring it on, baby #2. Maternity pants are not far away.
My pregnancy with Cooper started out nothing like this. Maybe it's because I'm older, or maybe it's a girl??? We will find that out the end of March. Here's the second baby pic. The first one is much smaller.
8 comments:
very exciting sara. wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Yea! I love the pictures! Keep posting them! :)
Yea baby Hejl. Can't wait to hear if Braelynn has a BFF or a boy friend. We miss you guys terribly! When is the actual due date? When all need to get together soon!
Oh my word!! I think I missed a post or something?! Great news Sara we are super excited for you all!! -tanya
Congratulations to you three! Cooper will probably LOVE the new baby. Can't wait to hear more about baby dos!
Congratulations! So exciting! I hadn't kept up with your blog lately and missed the news until now. I hope you start feeling better soon. Dr. Winn is my doctor, and I love her too. She's hilarious!
I am so very excited for you all! Praise God for answered prayers! Hope you do start feeling better and can't wait until the end of March to find out if we should buy pink or blue. P.S. We too love Dr. Winn!!!!
We loved Dr. Winn too! I'm so excited about the newest member of your family... wish I could be there to see you "grow."
Post a Comment