Says it all. We are all SUPER excited, and cannot be more thankful to God for the long-awaited blessing coming our way in August. Coop's world is about to be rocked!
YEA! YEA! YEA! We are so excited and can't wait to meet Hejl baby #2. Labor day is going to be fun with lots of new babies!!! I love the picture of Cooper. He looks so excited!
18 comments:
Awesome news! We are so happy for you all and know Cooper will love having a little brother or sister.
Yea! We're so excited for y'all!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!
so happy for the hejl fam!!
Congratulations! How exciting! Good luck with the pregnancy and getting ready to grow the family!
YEA!!!That is great news!
We are so excited for you. That is awesome!!!!
YAY!! Coop's world may be a little rocked at first, but Coop is going to be meeting his new best friend! How fun! Congrats to you guys!!
What a blessing! Congratulations!
YEA! YEA! YEA! We are so excited and can't wait to meet Hejl baby #2. Labor day is going to be fun with lots of new babies!!! I love the picture of Cooper. He looks so excited!
YES! We couldn't be more excited for you! And, yes, hold on Coop, cause your world is about to turn upside down - but in a good way!
Yay!!! Can't wait to meet Cooper Jr! :)
Congratulations! That is super duper incrededibly exciting news!! Wish I would have known yesterday so I could have congratulated you in person.
What a blessing! Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! We are happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting!!
Yea Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment