Well, the old Canon elph broke, so we purchased a Nikon Coolpix with WIRELESS I tell you. WIRELESS! It's pretty nice to have. Takes great pictures too, for a small camera. I highly recommend. Here's a few from yesterday and today.
Even as adults we still love to get new toys. Looks like you are having fun with yours. The first big picture of Cooper looks a lot like Mason. I love the cell phone costume, but you know Coopers kids will have to ask him what he was becuase their cell phones won't look like that anymore...they'll probably just be implanted in their ears.
5 comments:
Even as adults we still love to get new toys. Looks like you are having fun with yours. The first big picture of Cooper looks a lot like Mason. I love the cell phone costume, but you know Coopers kids will have to ask him what he was becuase their cell phones won't look like that anymore...they'll probably just be implanted in their ears.
so cute--where did you find a cellphone costume??
Cute costume. I love it! And Cooper is so cute! I love the pictures.
I really love that cell phone costume! That is hilarious. Where did you find that?
Ha! Perfect costume for Cooper... and he looks adorable in it!
Post a Comment