Just thought I'd share what Cooper said in his prayer last night before bed. He's so cute, and overwhelmingly obsessed with phones. I will post pictures soon, just thought I'd let everyone know we're still out here, getting used to my first week at home.
Me: "Dear God, thank You for ..."
Cooper: "Mommy, Daddy, Joey ... Nonnie, Poppie, Nonnie's phone, Poppie's phone takes a picture ...
"Daddy's iPhone (I'm not kidding), Mommy's phone don't hold it, Granna, Grannadaddy, Hayden, Kelley ...
"Cooper's bed, Cooper's feet, Cooper's elbows, Cooper's eyes, Mommy's eyes ...
"Zacchaeus and Jesus, Cooper's going jogging, preschool, Ms. Cathy and Ms. Tasha, food ...
"Cooper's books, the Bible ..."
Me: "In Jesus' name,"
Cooper: "AAAAAAAA -- MEN!"
Love it.
5 comments:
That is SUPER cute!
I love the "mommy's phone don't hold it". Haha!
Hillarious! I read your post to Ty and he was laughing too :)
I LOVE "mommy's phone don't hold it!" too cute! Guess he's heard that a couple times!
He is so precious! I love this. You are doing something right.
Post a Comment