I don't usually blog about my job. In fact, I never have, and for good reason. Anyway, I QUIT MY JOB LAST WEEK. My last day is the 21st, and I'm pumped. Don't want to be too specific on the Internet, but it's a great thing. I get to stay home with Cooper and work on
Photo Card Cafe'. I'm super blessed. Hopefully, it will give me more time to post more pictures. I don't want to speak too soon though ...
10 comments:
AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you! Does this mean #2 will be on the way soon? ;)
Yes - more pictures... we NEED more pictures! :) Cyas soon!
Kristal
Congratulations on quitting your job! That is a funny thing to write.
Yea!! I hope it went well! Just one week to go. Wish I was still in Austin so we could hang out and have "playdates."
Yeah, I know you will enjoy the time with cooper. Enjoy the mommy and me time. :)
Susan
I think I'm just as excited as you are!!!! Woo-Hoo!
Now we're about to eat, sleep and breathe photo christmas cards!
Awesome! Even though we (I) have done a terrible job keeping in touch, I always watch your blog to see what is going on in your world. Congrats on the job departure! I'm so happy you get to spend more time at home with your darling son. - Jessica 'Tonahill' Blanchard
Congratulations! Sounds fun.
Photo Card Cafe is AWESOME! Congratulations!
Congratulation!!! I'm very happy for you!
Post a Comment