Sunday, October 07, 2007

"I have a happy birthday party!"

Yesterday was Cooper's SECOND birthday party here at the house. He had such a great time, getting to see all of his family (missed George, Jackson and Alissa though), eat BBQ, cake and homemade ice cream (thanks honey!), and open presents. It was a Bob the Builder party, so he got tons of construction toys, and a Mr. Potato Head. He loved it.

It was pretty hot and humid outside yesterday. You never know what the October weather will be like in the greater Austin area. Next year might be an evening party, or inside at least. Besides the weather, a good time was had by all!

Cooper will be two on the 16th, so we're a little early because of conflicting weekend schedules. I'll post something on the "real" birthday. Just wanted to post some pics!

Got to lick the cake batter. Mmmm ...



The griller ...



The table.



Opening presents.



"Happy to you!"



Loves his sweets.



And, yes. I made the cake again!

6 comments:

victoria said...

happy birthday cooper!! I cannot believe he is already 2. how is staying home going sara?

swatterson said...

Fun party! you really made that cake? wow! I didn't know you were so Betty Crocker!

Staci said...

The cake looks awesome! I'm impressed!

Charis said...

Wow!! The cake looks so great! I love the dirt that it is scooping up :) Hope Cooper didn't burn his finger on the candle again! He is SO big and cute in his birthday outfit.

The Best Family said...

sweet boy... has it really been 2 years? And the cake is awesome! Go, Super mom! :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Coop!

~Kristal