Blog about me and the fam.
That's my boy!
kelsey loves those waffles and we had them this morning too--what a cutie!
Way too cute! I played it for Camden and she was trying to talk to Cooper...she kept clapping her hands and saying dadadada. I tried to teach her Cooper, but we just aren't there yet. Miss you guys!! Give hugs to the boys.MAV
I can't believe how big he's getting... I miss ya! :(Kris~
He is getting SO big. He is looking like a different kid!
The kid has great taste. Waffles are fab.
he is a HEARTBREAKER!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's my boy!
kelsey loves those waffles and we had them this morning too--what a cutie!
Way too cute! I played it for Camden and she was trying to talk to Cooper...she kept clapping her hands and saying dadadada. I tried to teach her Cooper, but we just aren't there yet. Miss you guys!! Give hugs to the boys.
MAV
I can't believe how big he's getting... I miss ya! :(
Kris~
He is getting SO big. He is looking like a different kid!
The kid has great taste. Waffles are fab.
he is a HEARTBREAKER!
Post a Comment