
What a smiley! This is one of the only smile-for-the-camera pictures I have lately of him - my mom took it. What a talented photographer, Nawny! (sp? - We don't know how to spell their names yet.)
Here are a couple of funny videos of last weekend at my parents' for Mother's Day. We had such a blast, and I know Luke, George and cousin Derek had a great time putting the playscape together on Saturday - ha. Thanks guys! (And Poppy, for the purchase.)
Playing in the rain with Poppy.
Talking on the phone to who knows. It seems to be very funny, and involves Aunt Rachel.
He's talking like crazy now, and in complete sentences. He still gets frustrated sometimes and likes to hit people and scream, but we're working on that. Otherwise, he's a lot of fun. We're looking forward to summertime!
Here are some pics:


2 comments:
What a cutie!! I can't believe the next time we'll see Cooper, he'll almost be 2 years old! Hope he enjoys his playscape...sounds like fun.
Sarah,
Found your blog off of Summer's. I went to school with Luke and Jeffery at BCS. Glad to have run into your blog. Tell Luke, hey!
Ginger
www.gingerym.blogspot.com
Post a Comment