Jackson Paul Tenbush was born late last night, March 6, at 8 pounds 2.5 ounces. Proud parents are Matt and Candi Tenbush. Congrats guys! Candi had a pretty long labor, but everyone is lookin' good. He's a cutie!
Hello Luke & Sara! Blast from the Past! Tell the Tenbush family congrats from Hannah (Cowan) Smith Can you believe we are all grown up and parents now--kinda scary! :) Check out our "little" one: ourlittlesmithfamily.blogspot.com
4 comments:
How cute is he! Tell them I said congrats!
Great picture! Pass on congratulations from me.
Oh my gosh....I didn't even know that they were pregnant. I can't believe Matt Tenbush is a dad! What an adoreable baby boy!
Hello Luke & Sara! Blast from the Past! Tell the Tenbush family congrats from Hannah (Cowan) Smith Can you believe we are all grown up and parents now--kinda scary! :) Check out our "little" one: ourlittlesmithfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment