These are the words I hear as soon as Luke called on Tuesday night. "This is wonderful. I'm so excited. Whoever thinks the toll roads are bad does not have an hour commute every day. I'm in heaven."
As some of you may have heard, the new toll roads in the Austin area have opened, for the most part. One just opened about 30 seconds from our house, and it connects to Mopac, no lights. It has taken 20-30 minutes off of Luke's commute already. This makes me happy too, because SH 130 will help my commute as well, and might shave 15 minutes off of my drive. Anything to make our lives a little less hectic is awesome - especially Luke's life. He works so hard every day and has the super long, traffickish drive on top of it. What a guy! I can't tell you how relieved I am for him.
Some one-year pictures of Cooper we had taken on Friday. He looks so big in these, it's almost scary!


3 comments:
Yay for less time spent in traffic! I hate traffic! I'm lucky that the biggest traffic jam I run into is waiting for a deer to cross the road. lol!
Cute pictures of C!
those are so cute!
I can't believe your little man is getting so big! It seems like just yesterday I was wondering when he would get here!!!
And second the yeah for toll roads!!! It takes me $3.50 each way to go visit Hayley or Angie, but you could not pay me to drive the longer route and sit in traffic!
love the new toll roads! I dont have the commute during traffic time, but I made it to lakeline mall in no time!! Yeah! :-)
And love, love the black and white pics! He is so big!!!
Post a Comment