Monday, November 20, 2006

13 monther

It was such a nice, relaxing weekend! Well, until we went to the new IKEA, 10 minutes from our house. It was SO busy, but I think I'm in love with that place. It's like Wal-Mart, but better, sometimes cheaper, and I don't hate it.

Here's Cooper playing with his not-put-together kitchen stool.


Here's Cooper helping Dad put it together. What a team. They look confused.


Here's Cooper, just being cute. It's so hard to get him to look at the camera at all these days. He's too fast!

4 comments:

Becky Martin said...

I'm so jealous about IKEA. I would love to have one here, they have great stuff and great prices. I'll just have to keep ordering online...

Anonymous said...

I like the knee pads on his pants!

Staci said...

I've never actually been to an IKEA store. I'll have to try it out sometime :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to IKEA on Thursday of this week with a friend! We love IKEA! Jackson has the rocking moose from there, and we are getting him a little table and chairs set for Christmas.

Cooper is getting so big! Such a cutie!