Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lazy face

I was waiting for one of my friends to post a homecoming blog so I could steal their hard work and link to it. Here ya go - some good pics on Sara's blog of my friends and the little ones.

Now I'm asking you. What should I post about next? Music, baby stuff, current events? I'm trying to keep this thing from being too same ol' same ol'.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Write about politics! We have a governorship up for grabs.

Anonymous said...

Sara- Cooper's blue eyes are too beautiful...homecoming looked like a lot of fun! I love reading your updates, so I'm not picky what you post about.....

Anonymous said...

Now that you are a million miles away from us in the office (ha!) this is the only way I really know what's up with ya... keep it going :)

~Kris

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

well shoot. if i would have only had your number!!!!!

Ashley said...

Post about....something funny Luke did. I miss that guy!