Yes, Cooper has croup, which is a major cough and sore throat. He's also got a fever and snotty nose, and I've been at home with him for the past two days. It would be really nice if he wasn't super sick and whiny. Poor guy. Sounds so sad and pitiful. I think he's getting better.
I never posted his 12 month appointment stats:
Weight: 23 lbs, 12 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 30 3/4 in (80th - tall boy)
Head: 18 1/2 in (75th)
All is well!
Also, I'm deciding on my next post. Apparently, it's either politics or Luke. :)
2 comments:
kelsey had croup too at about the same age--it stinks--we used the humidifier a ton and did lots of steamy bathroom visits and took her out at night to breathe in the cold air!
croup is awful! hope he feels better soon! no fun having a sick baby! what is he going to be for halloween? If he feels better, yall should bring him to trick or treat a trunk at brentwood!
Post a Comment