
We couldn't help ourselves. The Blackberry 8700g is an awesome device, and I'm pretty sure we both had a hankerin' for something new to play with. Not as if we're already the most connected people on the planet with three laptops and a desktop, we have to get Blackberries. Now we have absolutely no excuse whatsoever in the world not to email or call people back, unless we, heaven forbid, turn them off.
Here's a cute picture of Landon and Cooper (cousins and buddies for life) in nursery school at church this week. Precious.

Cooper is getting around pretty well now. It's more of an army crawl than a real crawl. He likes to walk around while we hold his hands and stop to play with the cat and the dog. It's so funny how much they intrigue Cooper. Do you think he even know what they are? Scary.
He's eating everything now, and can't ever seem to get enough. He's still skinny, so eat away child! Enjoy it while you can!
We're not doing anything this weekend except for Mason's 3rd birthday party. I love cake!
3 comments:
Cooper is growing so much! I can't believe it!
You and look are ahead of us. We both have cells and palm pilots. We have not ventured into blackberries yet!
I love Cooper's pictures! He is so cute! You better always stay in good touch with all those gadgets!
Yeah! Tech-Crew or die!
Post a Comment