Luke has lost about 90 pounds since 2003. But, we have an ongoing laugh about "fat Luke." Sometimes we all have moments where we give in to the temptation. Ha.
I LOVE FAT LUKE!!!!! He'll always be my buffet buddy! I have a great story that could go along with this blog. Charles and I called today about setting up health insurance here (we have to get an independent policy since he is technically self-employed as a church planter, which sucks). One plan denied us and said we were "uninsurable" based on our height and weight!!!!!! Fatty fatty two by four. I mean, we aren't obese or anything!!! We don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!Guess it's time to hit the running trail again!!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE FAT LUKE!!!!! He'll always be my buffet buddy! I have a great story that could go along with this blog. Charles and I called today about setting up health insurance here (we have to get an independent policy since he is technically self-employed as a church planter, which sucks). One plan denied us and said we were "uninsurable" based on our height and weight!!!!!! Fatty fatty two by four. I mean, we aren't obese or anything!!! We don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!Guess it's time to hit the running trail again!!!!
ah fat luke. i never remember thinking he was "fat" at the time....but 90 pounds later! wow! keep up the good work Luke. You look great!
Hi guys! I just found your blog (via Tara then Julie)! I just love the blogging world! It's a great way to catch up with old friends :)
I have to say that you have the cutest little one! Ours is due in 3 weeks!
Post a Comment