
We had a great time this weekend with my family in the Fort Worth area. We swam almost every day. Cooper loves the water - I'll post a video in a little while. He's a crazy splasher!


I got a lot of rest and my family got to hang with Cooper. He's starting to ooch around and crawl a little now. Today was his first "no" experience with the stereo receiver in the livingroom. And so it begins ...

We sat on our little front porch and behold, there were big fireworks that we could see down the street in front of our house. It was really nice. We were thinking we wouldn't see them for the first time ever this year, but there they were. It was good to chill and talk to Luke like we used to. Wuv you honey.
Three day work week this week. Every week should be this way! We're doing nothing this weekend, and I'm so excited about it. Maybe some yard work and long walks, but that's it.
I know this is random, but I wonder where Ken Lay is right now? I guess stress really does kill. Perfect example of greed. Sad.
3 comments:
It looks like Coop has blonde hair! Glad to hear you had a happy fourth. We went to VEgas and I had my first migraine experience which was not fun. anyhoo... hope you have a great weekend! Almost Friday!
Great 4th of July pics! Coopers eyes are the sweetest things!
Mike Cope blogged about Ken Lay today. All of the comments are pretty interesting.
Miss you!
sounds like a fun 4th. glad you got to see fireworks.
here's how out of touch I am...I had to google Ken Lay to find out what you were talking about. I blame the fact that our TV still doesn't work. :)
Post a Comment