Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Doctor's appointment for the Coopster

Cooper had his four month appointment today, shots and all. It went really well actually - better than the two month. Probably because Luke went with me this time, and got to hold him down for the shots. Glad I didn't have to do that! He screamed a little, but calmed down after a few minutes. No fever yet, so we'll see what the evening brings.

He is 50th percentile on everything - height, weight and head. So, a very average-sized baby! He's 25 inches long, weighs 14 pounds, 6 ounces. Right on track! The doc said we could start giving him solid foods at any point, so I think I'm going to wait until after the weekend to start on that. We'll see. That'll be a fun little escapade. Real, messy food!

I can't believe it's been four months already. He's so much fun! Here are some pics from the last week. Notice he's wearing the same clothes in a lot of these - he had one busy day of pictures!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big, and is adorable! You guys are obviously great parents- you make it look so easy!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i love that little boy now more than ever!! he is probably the sweetest thing ever. it's over...i'm smitten over a little baby... :)
good to see you sara..and thanks for hanging out with me saturday night. i felt like such a freaking dork!!! i want to come visit you guys soon.