Cooper rolled over. I wasn't there to see it, so I'm sad. But, my mom was. He's growing too fast ...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Try not to worry too much about not being there to see Cooper roll over. There are many, many firsts in his young life and you'll be right there by his side cheering him on.
One thing I did that you may want to consider: I asked Ashleigh's daycare provider (Miss Sarah) NOT to tell me when Ashleigh did something "new." This way, when she rolled over or babbled or pulled up for the first time at home, I thought it was THE first time. Realistically, I know that Ashleigh did many things for the first time while I was at work, but because no one ever told me otherwise, I never knew the difference.
If fooling yourself a little makes it a little easier to deal with, do it. Do your best--that's all your little one will ever ask of you.
Cooper is so cute! I love the first picture in your previous post. As for Cooper rolling over, I am sorry that you missed it. I have found that even when you stay at home, you still miss stuff. I have missed actually seeing stuff for the first time when I have been out running errands or just had my back turned for a second. For example, when Jackson first rolled over, I had walked out of the room for a second, and when I came back, he was on his tummy. I guess it doesn't matter where you are!
2 comments:
Try not to worry too much about not being there to see Cooper roll over. There are many, many firsts in his young life and you'll be right there by his side cheering him on.
One thing I did that you may want to consider: I asked Ashleigh's daycare provider (Miss Sarah) NOT to tell me when Ashleigh did something "new." This way, when she rolled over or babbled or pulled up for the first time at home, I thought it was THE first time. Realistically, I know that Ashleigh did many things for the first time while I was at work, but because no one ever told me otherwise, I never knew the difference.
If fooling yourself a little makes it a little easier to deal with, do it. Do your best--that's all your little one will ever ask of you.
Take care, Lauren
Cooper is so cute! I love the first picture in your previous post. As for Cooper rolling over, I am sorry that you missed it. I have found that even when you stay at home, you still miss stuff. I have missed actually seeing stuff for the first time when I have been out running errands or just had my back turned for a second. For example, when Jackson first rolled over, I had walked out of the room for a second, and when I came back, he was on his tummy. I guess it doesn't matter where you are!
Post a Comment