Thursday, February 23, 2006

New pics

I haven't taken very many pictures in the past couple of weeks - more video. Here's a few to enjoy. Oh - another quick note ... He rolled over for ME tonight! I was so happy. He's already almost rolling over back to front, so that will follow soon. Yay!

First "real" food:




Smiley in high chair:


Loves the exersaucer:



Me and the boy:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are SUCH great pics Sara- the last one of you and him is precious.

Anonymous said...

I love the last one Sara! So good!

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable, and so are you!

Becky Martin said...

Love the pictures - that is the coolest high chair I've ever seen, too hip!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I need another good cooper snuggle. i mean, i sacrificed my clothes the other night just for him because he is so freaking precious. i just don't know what to do! precious pictures..........................

Anonymous said...

Is that a high chair or a rocket ship?

Preston

victoria said...

what great pictures sara--he is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

ok -- so the baby is really cute -- but Sara, look at your guns! Girl you are ripped!

(and yes, Cooper is wayyyyyyyyy cute)

swatterson said...

Great pictures. You need to frame that last one!

Unknown said...

Cooper is too cute for words, and that is one styling high chair he has! In UT orange no less?

Anonymous said...

That pic with you in the blazer and Coop - is phenominal!! Amazing how quickly time flies!