We've done a lot in the past month and a half or so. I'll start with what I can remember. We spent a couple of weekends in Cleburne - one being July 4th. We had a great time swimming in the pool. On Father's Day, Luke had a triathlon in Pflugerville with some friends, and did a great job in the sprint distance. We also went to the Hejl Lake Weekend (most recently) and had a fabulous time with all 16 of us in a super nice house/guest house on Lake LBJ. Now, we're mostly trying to get our house sold. Pretty frustrating, but we're taking it in stride. :) Three months on the market is really taking its toll on us.
Kid update: Cooper finished a week of swimming lessons today. He did a GREAT job. Much improved from last year, when he wouldn't even go near a pool without me in it, in the shallow end. Ms. Linda was a wonderful teacher! He can definitely swim across the pool by himself, and jump off the diving board and swim to the side. What a big boy!
Cooper has recently begun using my old iPod for some of his music (dad set it up for him) and he LOVES it. This kid loves all kinds of music. Right now, it's The Backyardigans. Lately, TV is a major struggle between Cooper and me. He would watch it all day, and I spend my whole day enforcing regulations we've put around it. It's getting a little better, since I've pretty much outlawed Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, and Sonny with a Chance. These shows are fine, but he's just not old enough, and they don't really teach him anything. I'm glad that he likes to watch PBS more - he's learned more from Sid the Science Kid and Word Girl than anything else. Even me. Although, Disney's Handy Manny's not that bad either. He explained what solar panels were to me not too long ago: "Mom, solar panels use light from the sun to make energy." Um, alright, smart guy.
Juliet is changing fast. Time has passed way too quickly. She's a speed crawler. I give it about a month before she's walking. When she crawls, you always know she's coming because her hands are slapping the ground and she's squealing. There's nothing sneaky about her! She wears 18 month clothes, and is super tall. She and Haley are about the same height, and Juliet's six months younger. Big girl.
Juliet can now can say "cheese," "keys," "Dah-DEE," (really clearly) and when we say "One, two ..." she says "THREE!" Super cute. She loves to read books and for me to say "Shoo-WEEE!" when I change her diaper. Also, she'll laugh at pretty much anything that her brother does. Dies laughing. The little conversations she has with herself are really sweet.
Three teeth have surfaced, after much wailing and gnashing - two on the middle bottom (one at 9 mo., another at 10 mo.) and one on top (10 mo.). Two more top ones are coming in, and so is more drool. :)
That's all I can think of. Oh, and Luke and I are good. We celebrated NINE years of marriage on the 21st. Gets better every year.
1 comment:
sweet girl in the pool take her in to change after, in the shower naked and I have something nice for her cute mouth while I finger her p---y
Post a Comment