Got a couple of videos to post. One is of Juliet breaking it down during the dance part of "Ellen" and the other is just of the kids talking. Cuteness.
Things are going well this May, except for the quick sale of our house. It's been nearly four weeks since it went on the market, and nothing serious has happened. Well, the most seriousness is how clean our house is. All of the time. I'm ready to go back to being semi-clean. Hopefully, it will sell in the next couple of weeks. That's having my chin up HIGH.
Cooper: He's been a toot for the past two or three weeks. I'm thinking some of it is a little rage because of the move, switching preschool talk, etc. He loves to talk back, say rude things to get our attention, and demand to be served without thanks. Whew. I think we're starting to see a calm in this storm, because we've begun to ignore him and the problem, which really hacks him off. We'll see if that changes.
Luke and Cooper went last Friday to the Statesman Auto Show at the convention center. Needless to say, Cooper was in heaven. They had an awesome time getting in EVERY SINGLE CAR at the show. If you don't know Cooper, this is his dream. He loves to get it cars, play with keys, hold keys, pretend driving, and memorize the names of cars on the road. To the point of obsession. We'll see what this turns into. Luke, of course, loves it. :)
Juliet: She's ABOUT to crawl. I'm excited because it will make her happier, but not ready to put the stair gates back up. She's almost there.
The cuteness factor is really high with her at the moment. She can clearly say "dada" and "mama" and says "kuh, kuh" for cat and "guh duh" for dog. I know that doesn't mean she's saying those words, but I know what she's talking about, which is all that matters. :) She can almost clap, and puts her hands together (sorta) for "more" in sign language when we're eating. Such a smart little girl. She loves to pick up books and look at them (my girl) and she's getting awesome at SLEEPING. I love this phase. But, she does tend to throw a fit when something is taken from her, to the point that she starts to grunt and then hold her breath for a second. Oh dear. Flash forward to 15 years old, and imagine the possibilities.
We're getting ready to go on a beach trip soon, and to the lake. Cooper's last school day is tomorrow. NO! Summer is a love/hate for me. Mostly love.
No comments:
Post a Comment