Monday, August 31, 2009

Juliet slideshow - Cozy Impressions Photography

A good friend of ours, Tanya, took these AMAZING pictures of our family on Saturday evening. Enjoy! Oh, and turn it up. The song choice is great. Made me cry. I have no idea how I'm going to choose!

Click here for the show.

9 comments:

myra said...

Wow! Those are so awesome. Tanya is so talented! And your birth story gave me hope. I didn't have it easy with Morgandy and am hopeful that this one will go so much more smoothly. (I'm sure having an epidural this time will go far to help with that. Ha!)

Juliet is gorgeous! So glad you're doing well!

Julie said...

So sweet!

So glad everything went well...you guys are a beautiful family!!!

JessBless said...

How great is our God! He had blessed you greatly!

Amy said...

Those are such GREAT pictures!! Juliet is absolutely beautiful and I loved how the photos really showed off cooper's pretty eyes. You guys are a lovely little family!

Honeyed Hashette said...

The pictures are AMAZING! I love them all! Congratulations on such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

My favorite group shot is where Coop is kissing her...that's gotta be ya'lls Christmas card... it's just too precious... these are wonderful!

~Kristal

Charis said...

What great pictures! You guys are such a cute family :)

rachelprice said...

Love the pictures!

A.C. said...

Very cute pictures! She looks like a good baby...you can leave her in the middle of a field...or in a basket...and she just sleeps through it! Love you guys!