Sunday, August 09, 2009

38.5 weeks and counting

Come on baby! If this baby were Cooper, she would have already been born.

This is the shirt I wore the day before Cooper was born. Lil' bit tighter this time. Maybe it will bring a good vibe. :) I'm not really that uncomfortable, so I can't complain. Tonight, however, I was thinking about how I've been pregnant since CHRISTMAS. Whew. Can't wait to have my jeans back, and my new daughter!



Oh, and here's a pic of my shower hostesses (minus April and Jillian - sadness) from last month. It was an AWESOME shower. Juliet got everything she needed and more. I'm so thankful for my friends and family who came to have a great time and support us in our upcoming craziness! And, to Julie for opening up her beautiful house!

3 comments:

rachelprice said...

Just hold off until the weekend please so we can come!! Saturday during the day would be perfect!

Mr & Mrs T. said...

So, how opposed are you to having her tomorrow? :p Happy Birthday, Mama!

Kelly Litton said...

You look too good to be almost due to have a baby! Hope all goes well these last couple of weeks. You will love having a girl!