Some of Cooper's funny quotes from the past few weeks. And yes, I'll post of pic of my giant self very soon.
Colt's Grandma: "When is your birthday, Cooper?"
Cooper: "October 16th, same as last year."
Aunt April: "Is your leg okay?" (after a bee sting again at the lake this year)
Cooper: "Yeah, it's fine. I hope it doesn't blow away ... because my foot's attached."
Cooper: "Have Nonnie and Poppie "wetted" themselves?"
Mom: "What?"
Cooper: "You know, have they "WETTED themselves?"
Mom: "Not yet. Oh, wait. Do you mean "WEDDED" themselves, like married?"
Cooper: "Yeah, that's it!"
Mom: "Yes Cooper." (laughing hysterically)
At bedtime, same conversation, Cooper: "Who's Granna's mommy?"
Luke: "Grandmommie."
Cooper: "So Granna was in Grandmommie's tummy?"
Luke: "Yes."
Cooper: "Did Grandmommie go 'UGHHHH' and push Granna out of her tummy when she was born?"
Luke, laughing: "Yes. I'm sure she did."
Cooper: "What time is it?"
Luke: "About 9:00."
Cooper: "Whoa. It's late. I bet Pizza Hut is closed by now."
At dinner, Cooper: "What wrong with Dad's friend again?"
Mom: "He has sickness in his brain."
Cooper: "Oh man. Maybe he shouldn't go to work so much. That can make your brain sick."
Mom: "Yes. Yes it can."
In parking lot at church, Cooper: "There's a Dodge Ram!"
Mom: "Where? Oh. That is a Dodge, but it's a Dodge Charger."
Cooper: "Dodge Charger ... Where do they take it to charge it up?"
3 comments:
LOL Kids say the darnedest things... I love the birthday one.. he's so like "Uhm... you should know this by now... I mean, I'll be 4!"..
Classic. One of my biggest hopes is that my kids will be funny. :)
You got a funny one there. Glad you are writing this down... you'll want to remember later :)
Post a Comment