Wednesday, April 08, 2009

San Antonio Vacation

We had an amazing time over spring break in San Antonio for our first true family vacation. The Marriott Riverwalk is a great place to stay - super convenient, and an indoor/outdoor pool for the Coopster. Ask Cooper what his favorite part of the trip was, and he won't tell you Sea World, the zoo, children's museum, or the food ... he will say "the hotel pool." If we had only known!

Other than the crowds, it was a perfect time away to rejuvenate as a family. I highly recommend it!










4 comments:

Mr & Mrs T. said...

bahaha I love your expression.... is he going to be a scary driver? :)~

Amanda Brooks said...

My hubby and I were just there over the weekend! Small world. :)

Kelly Litton said...

Hey Hejls! I just came upon your blog and was so excited to catch up with you! Cooper is sooo cute and sooo big!!! I am so excited you are having a girl...you will LOVE it!

allyo said...

Looks like yall had lots of fun! Cooper cracks me up. Still dying to here the name for baby girl Hejl!