
Nope, we haven't thought of a name yet. But, soon. Luke and I had a hard time agreeing on Cooper, so I believe this one will be even harder. We're getting more and more excited. I bought a sleeper and two cute outfits today at Target so I could get a bit more comfy with the whole pink thing. I'm not a very pink type of person, but I'm working on it!
Definitely a girl!

Here's a pic taken by Cooper with my rather large camera. Guess this is how he sees things, at 20 weeks.
I will post soon about our family trip to San Antonio, and some other funny pics of Cooper. In the meantime, we'll think of a name...
4 comments:
Yea! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Won't it be crazy if you have a dark headed, dark eyed girl? And isn't it funny that because of Cooper that idea seems surprising? You are going to have so much fun buying girl clothes, even if they aren't pink!
We are so excited for a Hejl baby girl! Can't wait to hear the name... you are tiny! Can't wait to see you guys.
Congrats on Baby Girl! That was Emery's name until right before I was rolled into the operating room. You would think girls names would be soo easy because there are soo many pretty ones. We are so excited for you guys. A baby girl is soo easy to fall in love with!!!
What is your due date?
Post a Comment