We have a new record: Two movies in one weekend without children. This is amazing people. Few ever attain this.
Sex and the City was super-duper good. Eye candy with the AMAZING clothes and ridiculous accessories, but still a pretty good plot. I'm a huge fan, only so through the reruns, and I think it did justice to the characters. It could have been longer, they could have done more with Charlotte, it was way over hyped, but still fantastic. You just get so IN to the characters in the series; a movie just doesn't bring everything to fruition. Worth going to see. The Ultimate Chick Flick.
Tonight, we went to see Ironman, which also was amazing. Robert Downey, Jr. has always been a secret fave of mine, and he does extremely well in this role. Perfect for him. Funny, smart, great villain, helpless assistant with really high heels running ... It was great.
I still need to post pictures, I know. I'll get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment