Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I was tagged.

Thanks Andrea, for the tag. Hope I'm interesting enough to think of seven random things. Here goes.

Seven Random Things About Me

1. I've never been called a "laid back" person. I wish I was more laid back, but of the time I'm pretty high strung when it comes to certain things. Hope this doesn't rub off to much on Cooper.

2. We're finally seriously looking into new wood floors downstairs and new carpet upstairs. This is fantastic.

3. I'm a pretty stinkin' good cook. I can whip up anything in a flash if need be (thanks mom). Doesn't mean I LOVE to cook, just means that I can. I'm obsessed with the Food Network.

4. I love to layout. I can't WAIT until summertime. Even if I'm wearing 60+ sunscreen, I love how the hot sun feels on my skin.

5. Having experienced both sides, I appreciate working moms and stay-at-home moms equally. They both contribute amazing knowledge to their kids and our culture.

6. I love the History Channel. I have to watch it at night in secret because Luke would never have that. :)

7. Unlike Andrea, I love a good biography. I'd rather read about real life happenings. Usually they are crazier than any nonfiction book, but nonfiction's cool too. :)

I tag Julie Thu, the newest blogger of the group.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Plenty interesting, Sara! I like the History channel too - might as well learn something while we watch tv.