Hey all. Most of you know that I work with Sara Watterson on a site called
Photo Card Cafe' where we create, print and ship some pretty awesome photo cards. We do birth announcements, Christmas cards, birthday party invitations, wedding save-the-dates, and more. We would LOVE it if everyone who reads this would consider putting Photo Card Cafe' up as a link on the right under the "favorite links" area. This would REALLY help us increase our search engine optimization, so we can come up organically on the first page of Google, Yahoo, etc. Thanks for listening to my schpeel!
3 comments:
No problem! We'd love to help out the ole cafe :) In other news, Ty put in a request at work today to come to Austin to work in the office there. If they okay it, then we'll come visit yall in February sometime. I really hope it works out!
Done.
I'm trying to get tix to SXSW for March 9th... will keep ya posted. You have to come with me! It's your fault I'm addicted to Heather's blog :)~
As soon as I find time to get my site done, I'll add your link... Do you have the ability to put mine on there?
Kristal
Post a Comment