Sunday, December 30, 2007

I AM cool.


Yes, THIS is how close we were to the Old 97s concert last night at La Zona Rosa (picture with Luke's phone).

It was HEAVEN. We went with Randal and his girlfriend Emily to the concert, and basically became best friends with Rhett Miller. Not really. But, we did go to Frank & Angie's pizza (not far from the venue) to eat before hand. We were worried about getting to the concert in time, when behold: Rhett and his band were TWO TABLES AWAY FROM US. I got my picture taken with Rhett, and I thought I was going to pass out I was so nervous. The teenage Sara was out in full effect - he's pretty rock-star dreamy, with the swooping hair and great jeans. Whew, anyway. I WILL post the AWESOME picture as soon as I get it off of Emily's camera. I promise, it's cool.

One of the best concerts I've ever been to. If you get the chance to see these guys, you have to go.

1 comment:

allyo said...

You make me laugh!