Thanks everyone, for the GREAT recommendations! Drum roll ... I've chosen to finish The Kite Runner, and read The Time Traveler's Wife. Randomly, I will also be reading The Reagan Diaries, as my mom has these two books in her possession. (Thanks Mom!) I'll let everyone know what I think after I read them. Again, I appreciate the recommendations.
Gilead will be next, only because everything I'm reading is free right now. Carolyn's shining recommendation was the most motivational. You win the award!
4 comments:
Glad to see you are finishing the Kite Runner. It's great!
Hey how was your Vancouver trip?
Chez gave the Time Travelers Wife to me for Christmas... and it was really good. I think you'll enjoy it.
I have something so funny to say that I don't want on the WWW. Do you have my email? If you do email me, if not, it's juliek and then my last name @yahoo.com and k is my middle initial so there will be two of them in an row.
Post a Comment