He was SO good! Granted, he was in a big yellow car with Elmo playing and a banana sucker in his mouth, but the kid next to him was acting like the world was on fire. Didn't phase Cooper!
how fun!! where did you go? I am glad he liked it! The kid acting as though the world was on fire... that was my coby! and there was nothing I could do abou it! I was mortified! Cooper is looking so big in that bluebonnet picture!
Denali hates getting his hair cut. Granted, we've never been to a kids' salon, but still. Yesterday Joel tried to take him to a regular place and he cried the entire time. No haircut for him. Still SHAGGY.
Cooper is too cute in all of these pictures! I am glad your haircut experience was a success. I don't know what we would do without Cool Cuts 4 Kids! We have definitely experienced kids acting like the world was on fire in there! Luckily, like Cooper, Jackson has been good every time we have gone.
Cute pics!! Can I get my hair cut there too... it looks like fun!? It was great to see you this weekend... thanks SO much for all of your help with the shower!
5 comments:
how fun!! where did you go? I am glad he liked it! The kid acting as though the world was on fire... that was my coby! and there was nothing I could do abou it! I was mortified! Cooper is looking so big in that bluebonnet picture!
That is awesome! I don't know what I would do without kids salons. Bella even requests to get her hair cut whenever she sees the snipits sign. :)
Denali hates getting his hair cut. Granted, we've never been to a kids' salon, but still. Yesterday Joel tried to take him to a regular place and he cried the entire time. No haircut for him. Still SHAGGY.
Cooper is too cute in all of these pictures! I am glad your haircut experience was a success. I don't know what we would do without Cool Cuts 4 Kids! We have definitely experienced kids acting like the world was on fire in there! Luckily, like Cooper, Jackson has been good every time we have gone.
Cute pics!! Can I get my hair cut there too... it looks like fun!? It was great to see you this weekend... thanks SO much for all of your help with the shower!
Post a Comment