Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend in my old hood.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I'm really going to try and get better at keeping up with this!

We went home for the weekend for Cooper's first long drive. He conks out in his car seat, so it wasn't bad at all. It was good to catch up with Luke and have a little talk time in the car. Everything is going well. I can't believe that he's already four weeks old! It's been slow, but fast. Does that make sense? Here are some pics. More to come!

Here's the fam before church:


Rachel and Coop:


Cooper in George's lap:


After a bath:


Grandma and Cooper:



Where's Cooper?


Best friend Tigger:

5 comments:

leslie said...

So sweet!!!! He is sooooo cute Sara! Glad ya'll had a good weekend at home! I know your mom and dad are just eating him up!

swatterson said...

Man! Can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Precious pics! The family shot of the 3 of you is a framer! You seroiusly look amazing and Cooper is just a little cutie pie.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Whatever, you did not just have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look so good Sara!
That little boy is prec!!!!!!!!!!
OH ME!

Meredith said...

Cooper is adorable!! are you kidding me? is it weird that you guys made him??? totally awesome but weird! i love the pics!!! you do look fabulous by the way! what's your secret??