Thursday, November 17, 2005

Even though no one asked me to ...

I'm going to do the little list of thingies:

Two names I go by: Pookie and Sara

Two parts of my heritage: Irish and Indian

Two of my everyday essentials: my watch and chapstick

Two things I am wearing right now: Gap jeans and a white t-shirt

Two of my favorite bands or artists: U2, Dave Matthews Band, Stevie Wonder (sorry, three)

Two things I want in a relationship: understanding and loyalty

Two truths I have: Breast feeding hurts but rules at the same time, iPods rule as well

Two things I hate (or dislike with a passion): violence, intolerance and ignorance (three again)

Two physical things that appeal to me: My two favorite material things in this world - my Yukon and my wedding ring

Two favorite hobbies: Working out and eating - haha.

Two things I want really badly: everyone to love everyone (is that retarded?) and new carpet

Two places I want to go on vacation: Italy and Fiji

Two things to do before I die: run a marathon and see my son marry a Christian woman and have a Christian family

Two ways I am stereotypically a chic: I cry a lot, and I always think that I don't have any clothes

Two things I wouldn't normally admit: Desperate Housewives is my favorite show right now, that's about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Sara! And I did sort of tag you ......your nursing comment cracks me up because that's what I keep hearing from new mom's! I had no idea it can be "toe curling pain" for the mom but yet so good for them- what in the world?

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Breast Feeding. Wow. That was fabulous.

hejlyeah said...

hey - everyone tries breastfeeding. someone's gotta talk about it!

leslie said...

That was fun to read! Looking forward to December!

swatterson said...

great list sara. I'll agree with you that breast feeding hurts at first....but I disagree that it rules....well, I guess it is the best diet I've ever been on. :)