Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Nov/Dec 2010

Hey all! We've had a great holiday season thus far. November was super fun - great Thanksgivings all around, and a visit up to see the Wattersons at their new house in Edmond. We all had an awesome time.

This month, we've done some online shopping (love it) for Christmas, bought a tree and decorated it and the house, tried to get more done around the house (too many leaves to deal with, but it's beautiful), ran in the Jingle Bell Run, and I ran the White Rock Half Marathon last weekend. It's been a full few weeks, but all is well!

Juliet can say anything now if you ask her, and Cooper is starting to love Legos and asking way too many questions. I love the ages of my kids right now. I don't want them to get any bigger! Here are some pics.
















No comments: