Friday, November 13, 2009

Stats

I'm back. Just finished up a HUGE post that I will put up later, but I wanted to post everyone's stats before I forgot.

Cooper went to the doc today for his four-year checkup. All is well. He got three shots today and didn't even wince. What a trooper. We went to Sonic after that one. He weighs about 37.6 pounds, is 42 inches tall and has a BMI of 15. 50th, 75th (tall) and 25th percentile, respectively. Hearing and vision are AOK.

Juliet went last month for her two-month appt, and I never posted anything! Ugh, bad mom. She weighed 11 pounds, 10 ounces (50th percentile - a whole pound more than Cooper at this age) and was 24 inches tall. (99th percentile - tall!) Everything is looking great with her. She's so much bigger than that now. She's talking a lot, holding her head up, really noticing her brother (hard not to notice) and filling out a lot. I can't wait until her next appt!

1 comment:

Judith Manriquez said...

Sara,
Ellen filled me in on your new treasure. Cute pics.

Send me your email address. It has gone missing!

Love and take care,
Judith