Monday, September 28, 2009

Juliet - five weeks



Here she is, pretty stinkin' cute at five weeks. She is definitely smiling at us, and cooing a lot more. Her noises are hilarious. When she sneezes, she goes "Ah-CHOO" and then goes "Ahhh ..." So cute.



Cooper is being a really sweet big brother as well. He's acting up a lot more lately, but I think we're on the downhill. It's been a stressful few weeks here at the Hejl household - filled with a new baby, Luke's new job, me trying to work at all, and Cooper's school and play schedule. Whew. Hopefully, it will slow down a bit more once Juliet gets on a schedule. Otherwise, it's such an adventure. I love my family.

3 comments:

Kelly Litton said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! No one ever told me life with two was so much harder! Who knew??? I know you are doing a great job! Your kids are both precious.

Julie said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you guys are hangin in there...it's giving me hope!

Unknown said...

Juliet is adorable! Life with two is a crazy time, but so fun. In all honesty, I remember thinking after Everett was born, "why did I ever think Jackson was hard as a newborn? Comparatively, he is SO MUCH more difficult at 3 than Everett is as a newborn!" We survived (and still are), and so will you. : )