Hey all, I'm back. We had a fabulous week-long trip to San Diego with some great friends. I want to chronicle it all, and talk about Cooper's week as well, but I don't have the time right this second. I will later. Right now, enjoy a cute pic of Cooper, and a few from vacay. More to come. Oh, and I'm almost 31 weeks pregnant with Juliet. Everything is going awesomely. She moves a lot, and loves to make me hungry and tired. I have another doctor's appt. next Tuesday, so we'll know more then.
I swear, someday when I'm prego I hope I'm half as beautiful as you are! You wear that baby well girl!!! Love keeping up with you guys... tell Luke I said hey!
1 comment:
I swear, someday when I'm prego I hope I'm half as beautiful as you are! You wear that baby well girl!!! Love keeping up with you guys... tell Luke I said hey!
Post a Comment