Monday, May 11, 2009

25 weeks

I can only get pictures taken by Cooper or myself it seems, since I usually look awful by the end of the day. These are seriously the best ones! Bins of clothes to clean out in the background, as well as my unmade bed.



I'm gaining less weight since the start of this pregnancy than I was with Cooper, but I believe I started about 15 pounds higher with this one. Fair trade, but I really need to keep working out. Hopefully it will come off as easily as it did with Cooper. Everything is great. Measuring well, kicking a LOT, emotional roller coaster, only want to eat ice cream ... I can't complain. August can't come fast enough!

Luke ran the Rookie Triathlon this past Sunday and did an awesome job. I'll post more pics of that later. Just realized, I never posted Easter either. Get with it, Sara!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

srsly! :) You look great!!
Kris~

Dana said...

You look fantastic, Sara!!

allyo said...

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN' TINY! I am praying that the weight comes off easy again also! Lord knows, I need all the prayers possible with as much weight that I have gained. We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is the youngest photographer I know.(great job Coop).Considering who he had to work with he couldn't fail. You look great! I am anxious to get Juliet & ? (boy) Lehrmann pictures on my screen saver with Cooper and Haley. Hope to see you soon.
LV U Memaw