Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everything about both of my pregnancies can be explained by Chipotle.


A lot of you know of my love of Chipotle. I eat there at least once a week, sometimes twice, just because I love it and I feel semi-okay about what they serve there as not being WAY too bad for me. Whether that's really true, who knows.

What I do know is that at 17 weeks of this pregnancy, I crave Chipotle and could eat it every day. However, I cannot finish an entire burrito bowl because I think the baby is already doing that taking-up-too-much-room thing on my stomach. When I was 17 weeks pregnant with Cooper, I had an aversion to Chipotle and the black beans they serve, and couldn't even stand the thought of it until much later in my pregnancy. But, once I was ready to eat there again, I could scarf the whole bowl down and wanted some more. Ah, Chipotle.

You can see here that I was about the same size with Cooper, only way more buff and tan, and younger of course. All in all, I feel much better now than I did a few weeks ago. Eating isn't consuming my life as much, as far as what sounds good or bad. I know ... it's hard to believe that I can care more about food than I do now.

The baby is definitely moving around here and there, which is lots of fun. I'll try and not give this baby the shaft and put up more side pics of me on the blog. We find out on March 30th if it's a girl or boy, so we're super excited. We haven't done a single thing to the nursery nor have we thought of any names. It all boils down to this one glad day!

Oh, and Cooper is doing great. He really thinks he's getting a new sister, so we'll see if he's right. I need to take more pictures of him. Anyway, off to naptime.

2 comments:

Julie T said...

You're looking great Mama! We can't wait to hear if Cooper's getting a sister or brother.

simply fabulous said...

I have missed not seeing you on Wed. mornings. I have been out of the loop. You look great and I can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy! I love Chipotle too!