Two nights ago, at bedtime:
"Yep, Daddy and I are married. Someday, you'll fall in love and marry a girl, too."
"Can I marry Courtney?" (Ewing, for those who know them.)
"Sure. They'd be fun in-laws."
"Can I call Courtney's mom and see if we can get married tomorrow?"
Oh man.
___________________________________
Last night, a prayer:
I say, "Dear God, thank you for ..."
"Mommy and Daddy, Granna and Granddad, Nonnie and Poppie, and for my eye to be able to close one at a time like Nonnie's. (aka, to wink)
"For Kristen Perkins, Molly Perkins, Meredith Perkins, and Kristen Perkins. What's Eli's last name?"
___________________________________
Cooper's preschool teacher: "Cooper, you're going to have to put your pretend phone up for circle time."
"Oh, it's my iPhone. Let me put it in my pocket. But I'll have to answer it when it rings."
"Well, can't you put it on vibrate for class?"
"Wait, lemme see. (pretends to type something on the invisible phone) Okay, I did it. I'll put it in my pocket."
It's all our fault.
4 comments:
Great stories! IPHONE is the best... wish I was Coop's teacher. I bet I would smile more throught the day.
Too cute!
Cooper cracks me up. There is no doubt who that child's parents are! (-:
Haha! Those are too funny!! It was greaty getting to go out to dinner with you guys last week!
Post a Comment