I know, I'm so behind on posting. I need to fill in the past two weeks!
A couple of weeks ago, my sis Rachel and I went to see Dave Matthews for like our ninth or tenth time. It was great! We had real seats this time ... we figured we were old enough to make the big step out of the lawn. Plus, Rachel's pregnant, so sitting on the ground would be no fun. It was one of his best concerts, even though the saxophonist, LeRoi Moore, had a substitute. Little did we know that LeRoi would die four days later from complications from an ATV accident in June. Pretty sad. DMB won't sound the same ever again, which seems like the end of an era for me. I think I've been a fan for about 15 years.
We haven't really done much else besides the trip to the Metroplex. We're been watching the DNC and Project Runway - there's nothing else on! Cooper had his FIRST DAY of school today - he had a great time. Mom did too. :) I'll post pics of his first day asap.
1 comment:
I LOVE DMB too and have seen them several times in the college days. I heard about LeRoi and I really ran out and got some Ben & Jerry's DMB flavor to mourn. :(
Post a Comment