Anyway, speaking on not stressful ... Mexico! Sorry it's been so long since I've done a follow up post. I do feel like I need to clear up the "Jay in women's pants" comment. See below. You can also find more detail on Ally's blog.
Luke and I, Jay and Ally recently got back from Mexico SANS KIDS for five nights. It was a great trip - relaxing, almost too quiet at times, and much needed for me. Cooper and I were about to start tearing each other's hair out. I think we both needed a break.
Oh, and to get into the restaurants at our Playa resort, guys HAD to wear pants. Not shorts, pants. Jay didn't pack a single pair of pants, and Luke only brought one pair of jeans. So, Jay did what any secure man would do, and wore my pants. They didn't look that bad, actually, you really couldn't tell. I think Jay could though ... What a team player!
We sat by the pool, read, ate lots of great food, brushed up on our Spanish (esp. in Isla - no one speaks English there, at all), rented a golf cart for a day on Isla, and had some fantastic Mexican beverages. The beaches were immaculate, and, well, I can't say anything bad about it. We were SUPER ready to see Cooper after seven days without him though. So glad we all had safe travels! Here are some pics.
I just realized, I need to take more pictures of Cooper! We're going to swimming lessons this week and next, so maybe I'll get some pool pictures. He's also singing a lot more - I need to figure out how to post video from our camera. Another day ...
4 comments:
Wow...looks beautiful there! Glad you two had a great trip.
I always feel like that in the fall on cold Friday nights! reminds me of football games~
Glad y'all had so much fun! I'm also glad you cleared up the "Jay in women's pants" comment! lol Just as long as your jeans weren't tight, stretch fit, flare leg jeans...I'm sure he looked fine ;)
hmm, i was waiting to SEE the pants picture!
Post a Comment