Sunday, March 30, 2008

An AOK 10K


Luke, Luke's sister Kelley and I ran the Capitol 10K this morning in downtown Austin. It was actually a lot of fun, even though it rained the entire time, and the whole running 6.4 miles thing. I think around 17,000 people ran the race, and I finished 4,685th. Luke finished in like 50 minutes and got 1061st or something. Haha. Only took about an hour, and my goal was just to run the whole time. It's fun stuff like this that makes me LOVE living in this city! (If you squint really hard you can see me in this picture.)

3 comments:

Charis said...

Hey! congrats on the race. must say i'm a bit jealous :) Btw, I received the 2nd box and everything was in one piece. Thanks again so much... it was a big favor!

Kim said...

I ran it too. Too bad we didn't see each other. It is a fun race!

twarpula said...

What is this, "Where is Waldo" or something?! LOL! Hey great job running, I'm impressed!