Saturday, August 18, 2007

Okay, okay, I was finally tagged.

This should be an interesting exercise for me.

100. My favorite food is pizza.

99. I have an awesome son named Cooper who is growing up too fast.

98. I hate folding clothes.

97. I can say the books of the Bible in less than 20 seconds.

96. I'm grateful that I grew up with all of my family living in the same city, or the metroplex. Who grows up with all of their cousins from both sides of the family?

95. My husband is the greatest, smartest, most awesome husband in the world.

94. He has to eat the food off of my plate, even if he has som eof the same food still on his plate. Annoying.

93. I am a size 10.

92. I am nearly six feet tall.

91. I love InStyle magazine.

90. I love to rub Cooper's back at night before he falls asleep, and how he always asks "One more minute!" so I have to come and rub it some more. Cute.

89. I love to run.

88. I only really get to run about twice a week.

87. I love to sing, but I'm getting worse at it since I haven't sung it much lately.

86. I drive all of the time, all over the place. It's getting old.

85. I love Macs.

84. But I'm on a Dell right now.

83. I miss ACU, and all of my friends from ACU.

82. And I secretly want to move back to Abilene.

81. I have an anxiety problem.

80. I'm really bad at remembering to water my plants.

79. I love working with Photo Card Cafe' - had to get that link in.

78. I have contstant mom guilt about working.

77. Post-It notes are awesome.

76. I taught advertising at ACU for a year. That was pretty fun.

75. I have the cutest, smartest one year-old ever.

74. I'm thankful for all of my family - Martins and Hejls (Prices too)

73. I'm watching that Ice Truckers show - interesting.

72. I love king-sized beds, and can hardly sleep in anything smaller.

71. I obsess unhealthily about work.

70. I love lamps.

69. I need a mani/pedi like SO BADLY.

68. I wish I was more of a positive person.

67. I love to shop online for stuff. All stuff. Ebay is great.

66. I ate at Saltgrass tonight and had the salmon - pretty good.

65. I love to read, but don't get to very often.

64. I like reading biographies.

63. I'm feeling pretty boring right now!

62. I, like Leslie, love the smell of permanent marker.

61. I'm excited to see Charis, Ty and Colt in two weeks!

60. I also like to eat Mexican food, a lot. Chips and queso. Mmmmmm ...

59. I like Sharpies. So fun to write with.

58. I'm a compulsive email checker. It must stop.

57. So, I'm getting rid of the Blackberry.

56. Luke and I dated for two months and got engaged, married five months later.

55. We've been married six years.

54. I love Cooper's sitter, Kelley. Cooper loves her too, and her son, Hayden. They are best friends.

53. I love reading everyone's blog just to keep up.

52. I love good advertising on TV. Great commercials move me.

51. I just can't wait for the new fall season.

50. But I sorta can wait, because I like having nothing to commit to at night.

49. Fave movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

48. And Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

47. I love big sunglasses.

46. I have big normal glasses.

45. I hope Cooper doesn't turn out as blind as I am.

44. I don't like lots of jewelry.

43. My hair can get incredibly huge.

42. I try to read my Bible every day, but I'm not very good about it.

41. I hadn't printed out a single picture of Cooper since his birth, until about 2 months ago. Now I'm caught up.

40. I just bought a hard drive to take all of the pics off of my computer.

39. I can't wait until Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

38. I love music. All kinds of music.

37. Musicals are awesome.

36. I'm starting to sound pretty boring.

35. Church moves me to tears almost every Sunday.

34. We made the final payment on our Yukon YESTERDAY! Halleluia!

33. I love it when Cooper sings to me. He's getting so good at it.

32. I have a secret fear of the water. It's just so uncontrolable.

31. I hate the war between working moms and stay at home moms. Why can't we all just get along and accept each other as doing what's best for the family?

30. I also love the movie Big Fish. It's so beautiful.

29. The Food Network is my favorite station. I could watch it 24 hours a day.

28. Ironically, I don't get to cook real meals that often!

27. I did my undergrad and grad in advertising. ACU and UT.

26. I've only been to two UT football games.

25. After the first one, I gave birth to Cooper the next day.

24. Luke and I love the lake, but have not gotten to go yet this year. Stupid rain!

23. I wish I could organize my house better.

22. I worry that I'm not teaching Cooper something that's supposed to be learned at this age. I don't even know what those bits of learning would be.

21. Again, I'm always worrying, even though God says not to worry.

20. I have a poem called "The Buried Life" memorized - 98 lines. (remember this Leslie?)

19. I was a Siggie.

18. I was in the band and played saxophone. I'm cool.

17. I was also in the colorguard - award winning, mind you. We were not rejected cheerleaders!

16. I'm a huge fan of DCI - drum corps international. Nerd.

15. Luke and I have retainer nights.

14. I love good, strong coffee. Starbucks is still the best.

13. I miss getting "Big Swigs" at Skinny's in Abilene.

12. I am extremely empathetic. I always look at people's situations that are good or bad, and cry for them, feel for them, and put myself in their situations. I try to be very compassionate and realize that everyone is a person.

11. Did I say I was a Mac person, because mine completely broke, blue-screened today.

10. I can't wait to have another kid someday soon. Cooper would love a little bro or sis.

9. I want to throw my Blackberry out the window.

8. I don't like wearing makeup.

7. We have way too many flip flops, but Luke and I love them.

6. Austin has the best Mexican food in the world. Trudy's, La Morada, Chuy's, Guero's.

5. I'm running out of things about myself.

4. Jan from The Office EMAILED ME BACK! We're totally friends now.

3. I love how much Cooper loves his Nonnie, Poppie, Granna and Granddad. Talks about them constantly.

2. I'm thankful for the situation that God has blessed me with, right now. Even though I complain, get completely stressed out and anxious, am always driving and going and going, I feel so blessed to have what I have.

1. God really does intervene and help me in my life.

11 comments:

ISO... said...

um yeah we were award winning dammit!

Briana said...

groovey, I totally agree with a multitude of your answers. I am also quite the boring ... reader/sharpie lover/happy mamma/constant emailer/Ferris Bueller lover/etc. :)

Staci said...

That was great! I especially love that ya'll have retainer nights! lol!! Mike hates it when I have a retainer night! lol

Chez said...

OMG I can't believe you're friends with Jan. That is the coolest!

Jamie said...

For such a negative person, you sure have a lot of positive things on your list!

myra said...

I love these lists b/c it so fun to get to know people and see what you have in common. And b/c you've made me feel so much better about the fact that I haven't printed out any pics of Morgandy since her birth yet. :)

Julie said...

That was an awesome list. I wish I had thought about putting how much I love the smell of permanent markers on mine becuase I LUH-UV them. I also miss Big Swigs. So much cheaper than a $2 large Sonic Drink!

You are such a cool person. I wish I was you.

Charis said...

Thanks for the shout out - we can't wait to see you in just 6 short days!!! Are you really getting rid of the blackberry?? I can't believe it!!

allyo said...

I am jealous that you get to meet baby Colt and see Ty and Charis. Are they coming into town??

marlene said...

loved the list.
You should have another kid---once you get over the sleep deprivation bit it's almost normal. Besides, you did well w/the first--odds are you'll do just as well w/the 2nd. Am excited to see everyone (hopefully) in TX come october.

Unknown said...

Love the list! I tag you to post more photos of Cooper, so we can see what his latest antics are!