Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"I wish I liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles."



Okay, that might not be the exact quote, but Luke and I went to see Knocked Up last night with "Izzy" and random curly-haired guy, and the best part, Paul Rudd. It was a HILARIOUS movie. I'm so glad we went to see it. Everyone should go see it if they and #1 a parent and #2 want to laugh the whole time. Talks about a lot of life's questions, how your life will never go just as you planned it, and it ends well. I loved it.

We've had a crazy few weeks. Luke's bro Jackson got married this past weekend, and a great time was had by all. We all just can't believe lil' Jackson has a wife! Allissa's awesome though - we're so excited for them. I'm a little jealous since they're on a Jamaican honeymoon. No fair.

Here are some pics! And a video here of Cooper dancing in church. Wait, can that happen? :)

This one was supposed to be good - dumb camera. All the Hejls.



When he gets a card at church, he pretends like he's writing and says "COOPER Hejl!"



"What a long rehearsal. When do we go to the lake?"



We got all dressed up.



The happy couple. Good pic huh?



And who's car is this?!?!? The whitey bens ah-la Luke!

10 comments:

Staci said...

I think you forgot to post the pics!
Sounds like a funny movie :)

Staci said...

Ok...were these pictures here earlier and I was just blind?!?!? Looks like the wedding was lots of fun! You look great!

Charis said...

We loved the movie Knocked Up too... laughed the WHOLE time! I was surprised at how graphic the birth was. They don't usually show that stuff unless you are watching a birthing video! Glad the wedding was fun... you guys look good!

Briana said...

Beautiful wedding, funny movie, cute(bored) kids. :)

The Best Family said...

*I have not seen Jackson in forever and I cant get over how much he and Luke look alike in that first pic!
*I love the one of Cooper and Landon... too funny!
*You and Luke look awesome, too! I have always thought you guys were a great couple!
*We need to go see this movie
*And now that's it for my random comments! :o)

swatterson said...

Good pics! I thought the movie was funny and had a cute story. I just couldn't get past all of the incredibly crude humor....and all the boobs....and all the "F" bombs. Man I sound like my mom....

Chez said...

I also wish I liked anything as much as Paul Rudd's kids like bubbles. Hilarious movie. That mushrooms scene with all the chairs had me crying. :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

He must get his moves from LUKE! Hee! Hee!

You guys looked so sweet at the wedding! I will have to go see Knocked UP, you are the 4th person to give it the big thumbs up!

victoria said...

luke and jackson look just alike! great pics--lets go swimming soon!

Wendi said...

Cute pictures!! Hope all is well with y'all! :)