It's Chrimmis, and I'm trying to stay in a good mood. Still more shopping to go, but the season is quickly going away, and I don't want it to end! So, whenever I'm in a bad mood, I've tasked Luke to say "Christmas cheer!" and then I have to change my attitude. It's worked so far!
FYI: Extreme Home Makeover is in the Austin area this week, and there are all kinds of comments going around on the radio about how nice/not nice the crew from the show is, where the house is, people wanting to volunteer, etc. It's kinda cool. I couldn't find any pictures of the house being demolished (that's today) but I'll try and find some. It's going to a family who has FIVE autistic children. I can't imagine that. I can't wait to see it on TV! Maybe I should go by there. I might be disappointed, since they say Ty is short. Ha.
Love everyone!
4 comments:
Man I was behind by like 4 posts on your blog. Cute kid. Love the messy face pics.
I have been trying to research this Extreme Home location too. Let me know if you find anything!
oh Chrimmas -- what a throw back word.
oh Chrimmas -- what a throw back word.
Post a Comment